Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Snack bags...snack bags... and more snack bags...

A little over a year ago, I bought a snack bag pattern off of Etsy. It was fairly easy to read and use, and I found myself making these reusable snack bags for my girls'. And my girls' friends. And the lady at the park's kids. And then the entire preschool! They are quickish to make- but require Ripstop Nylon (not available in all fabric stores). I put out a little flyer for back to school season this year, and have made not less than 30 sets in the past few weeks. I'm SO ready to move on. Still haven't made any for my kids this season, though. And the orders are still pouring in. Eesh. I have so much other fun sewing I want to do...
Got this lovely half yard set of Jennifer Pagnelli Poodle in Aqua. From my favorite etsy shop SewLoveFabrics. Love. Every. Single. Listing.
Want to move into her fabric studio and bury myself in the fabricky goodness. Yes, I just said fabricky.
More about poodles later this week. Lots more.
-S

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember where you got the pattern? Do you guys use them for actual snacks, or other stuff too? I've always been curious about reuseable snack bags!

    Tara
    www.tarabeingtara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete